An endorsement refers to the class of vehicle which you are legally permitted to drive and or operate.
Endorsements can be obtained at a cost of EC$50.00 per endorsement and are categorized as follows:
- A – Motorcycle, C -light goods 3 – 10 tonnes
- D – heavy equipment (exceeding 10 tonnes)
- D1 – over 10 tonnes rigid
- E – Omnibus (max 16 passengers)
- E1 – Omnibus (max 30 passengers)
- E2 – Omnibus (over 45 passengers)
- E3 – Taxi (minimum 16 passengers)
- E4 – Taxi (max 30 passengers)
- E5 – Taxi (over 45 passengers)
Endorsement for motorcycles and omnibuses require a theory and practical test.